RPC.info is the easiest way to add Metamask Custom RPCs. The site is simple to use. Find the network you want then click on Add Custom RPC to Metamask.
By adding a custom RPC, you can use Metamask on any network: Binance Smart Chain, Avalanche, Fantom, Matic, …
I made this site for the purpose of making it simple!
What is RPC info?
RPC info lists public RPC endpoints. You can use these RPC endpoints as Metamask Custom RPCs. That way, you can use other blockchains.
Why do you need a custom RPC?
By default, Metamask uses Ethereum’s networks. But, by adding custom RPCs, you can use other blockchains. Avalanche, Polygon, Binance Smart Chain, Fantom, and many more.
Metamask custom RPCs
Here are the custom RPcs you can add now. They’re all available on RPC.info.
- Avalanche C-Chain Mainnet RPC. Use this RPC for the mainnet.
- Avalanche C-Chain FUJI Testnet RPC. As entitled this is the testnet for the Avalanche C-Chain. Aka, “FUJI.”
Binance Smart Chain RPCs
- Binance Smart Chain Mainnet RPC. The mainnet RPC is the main RPC. It will allow you to use Binance Smart Chain; smart-contracts, dApps, and sites like PancakeSwap.
- Binance Smart Chain Testnet RPC. There are multiple testnet RPCs for Binance Smart Chain. All RPCs use the same Binance Testnet chain though.
The following networks are added to Metamask by default. You do not need to re-add them. Metamask will stop you from adding duplicate custom RPCs. Though, the details can be used with Web3 applications.
- Ethereum mainnet. The main network for the Ethereum Blockchain.
- Ethereum Ropsten Testnet.
- Ethereum Rinkeby Testnet.
- Ethereum Goerli Testnet.
- Ethereum Kovan Testnet.
Polygon Matic RPCs
Crypto RPCs are API endpoints that enable communication with a blockchain. Metamask supports Custom RPCs. Extensions to Metmask that let users transact on different networks.
RPC.info makes it easy to find blockchain RPCs and simple to add Metamask Custom RPCs.