Sending and receiving Fantom coins requires a wallet. Here are the best wallets for Fantom.
Fantom’s official web wallet. Simple to use and access from your browser. Supports most popular OSs and platforms.
- Official wallet
- Only supports fantom
- Multiple platforms
The world’s most popular cryptocurrency wallet. Works with Fantom provided you add the Fantom Opera RPC. Very simple to do via RPC Info.
- Extremely popular
- Works on multiple chains
- Browser-based, or mobile
- Requires some customization
Coinbase’s official wallet. Supports mobiles; android and iOS. Also supports Google Chrome browsers, when using the browser extension.
- Coinbase’s own wallet
- Requires coinbase account
- Supports Chrome, and mobile platforms
Other Fantom wallets
- Trust Wallet. Multi-chain. Supports browsers and mobile.
- Ledger. Hardware wallet. Cold storage.
- MathWallet. Multi chain wallet. Avaliable on mobile, browser, and hardware.
- Coin98 Wallet. Holistic DeFi platform. Web wallet. Offers multiple DeFi services.
- Edge Wallet. Privacy focussed mobile wallet. Supports multiple assets.
- Bitkeep. Mobile-wallet. Supports over 30 chains. 5000+ assets. In-app DEX.
- OKEx Wallet. Non-custodial browser wallet. Also has mobile wallet. An exchange wallet.
- D’Cent. Hardware wallet. Enhanced protections; biometrics, etc.